NET Windows Forms OLAP controls (both Grid and Chart) to add Visual OLAP Analysis to your applications. Displays business data in charts and graphs rather than in numbers. Gives users a unique opportunity to analyze their business data visually and spot new trends and discover unknown problems in their data flow.
- Data Source: Construct your visual data representation cube from a relational database or from MS Analysis Services.
- Save Reports in file: Save your report and distribute it to another person by network or email.
- Filters, Groups, and Sorting: Select what data you want to see and what you don't. Powerful filters to anything including hierarchy members and measure values.
- Modifiers support: Show you data in different colors, shapes, and sizes, and so distinguish them in a single graph.
- Shapes: Assign any hierarchy a specific shape selected from a wide available range.
- Discrete Gradients: Set the ranges of values displayed in selected colors.
- Zooming: Take a deeper look at a certain data square by zooming the OLAP Chart.
- Look and Feel: Set up the look and feel of the application with a standard color scheme like MS Office 2003, Windows Vista, etc.
- Copy to Clipboard: Select any data range in OLAP Chart and pass it to another application like Microsoft Office.
- Dockable Panels: Organize your aspects of analysis into your own working space.
- Unstructured Data Analysis: Create a multidimensional model for a flat dataset and analyze any unstructured data source.
- Printing capabilities: Print your reports or export to a wide range of formats including PDF, XLS, CSV, JPG, etc.
- Calculated members: Provide additional information to the hierarchy structure. This may be SubTotals, Intermediate Values, Expected Values, Moving Averages, and the like.
- MS Analysis advantages: Use such features of MS Analysis Cubes like KPI (Key Performance Indicators), Time Intelligence, Actions, Translations, Drillthrough, Writeback.
Tell us your experience with RadarCube OLAP Chart Windows Forms2.60.1
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms Desktop TRIAL NET Windows Forms OLAP control add OLAP functionality to your applications. Excellent performance. Relational databases with millions records. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP... Download
RadarCube WPF OLAP Grid and Chart TRIAL A set of WPF controls (OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart) to add OLAP and Visual Analysis functionality to your WPF applications. Both OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart can display the same data, however while OLAP Grid is an interactive pivot table, OLAP Chart displays data in visual charts and graphs rather... Download
RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms MSAS TRIAL .NET controls to add MSAS browser functionality to your applications. Works like a client to the MS Analysis Services Server. All OLAP operations like drilling, pivoting, filtering, grouping, drill through. Splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications. Key... Download